The Dragonfly Project

Is it really possible to build a home-based business without bugging family and friends, cold calling, or going in debt buying leads and advertising the business?

The answer is a resounding YES! And The Dragonfly Project is going to show you exactly how.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Free Traffic and Leads

Looking for an endless stream of traffic and leads for your business?

Without traffic you have

* no leads,
* no subscribers,
* no list, and
* no business... period

The winning formula is simple.

Send massive amounts of traffic to your capture page, then follow up to convert them to paying customers.

Traffic + Opt-in + Conversion = Income


Where can you get free targeted traffic?

The answer may surprise you...

==> The Dragonfly Recommends VitalViral


By simply promoting this generic downline builder, my traffic credits are growing. Even when I stop surfing my traffic continues to grow from my referrals who are surfing to build their downlines.


Still reading?

Great...because this is the BEST PART.

When I use squeeze pages to capture the email of surfers who are looking to increase their traffic... I am building my list.

Then I teach my subscribers how to create more traffic, which in turn increases my traffic and opt-ins without any additional effort!

LET ME REPEAT THAT...

My traffic builds my list, and
My list builds my traffic.


All you have to do is "prime the pump" and then
it starts growing on its own.

==> The Dragonfly Recommends VitalViral


BONUS: This tool also builds your downlines in ListBandit
and YourLuckyList. My downlines are growing daily!


It's a PERPETUAL list building machine!

To Your List Building Success,
Scott "The Dragonfly" Douglas


PS. Sign up to my "Traffic and Leads" newsletter so you can learn to:

* generate tons of free traffic
* capture the attention of that traffic
* build your own opt-in list
* follow up with your leads, and
* convert them into customers

Simply enter your name and email into the blue form to the right. Your information will never be shared and you can opt out at any time.

PPS. You will also receive a professionally written email campaign ready-made to load into your autoresponder so you can start building your traffic and your list today.